There are dozens of OCSP write-ups and guides out there, which are really helpful as preparation for passing the OSCP exam.
This is a collection of my favourites:
- Passing OSCP
- 59 Hosts to Glory
- The total OSCP Guide
- OSCP Developing a Methology
- Tips for success in PWK (OSCP)
- My OSCP Journey by InfoSecurityGeek
- How to prepare for PWK/OSCP (by Abatchy)
- OSCP Journey to OSCP — 10 Things You Need to Know
- A Detailed Guide on OSCP Preparation — From Newbie to OSCP
The Linux Privilege Escalation course by Tib3rius is also very helpful in acquiring knowledge about the post exploitation phase and is worth each penny.
What are your favourite write-ups or preparation materials for the Offensive Security Certification?